This week has been short but busy. My highlight was recording the first episode of my new radio show; Volunteer Stories. I was rather nervous but the show went well. My guest Georgina (pictured) had lots of volunteering stories to share and the songs provided by Third Party Incidents, Red Cable Sunday, and Feature Creep were all excellent.
This week I was also asked to start some exciting projects at work. So keep an eye out for the next issue of 14-24 magazine as I might be in it!
I’ve summed up my week in the links below. Please follow my blog so you don’t miss my weekly updates 🙂
- The 1st episode of Volunteer Stories
- My progress in learning German
- The time I was caught in a flash flood in La Guajira, North Colombia
- My #ThrowBackThursday photo
- My 6th week as an EVS volunteer in Austria